If you want to keep up to date with your portfolio, latest news, and stock prices when you are not on the computer, or if you want to do charting and technical analysis at any time and anywhere you are, you can try MMExplorer on your mobile phone (such as Nokia, Samsung, LG, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Sony Ericsson and more).
Below are the main features of this software:
* Exchanges - all stocks from NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, NASDAQ OTC, and currency pairs from FOREX.
* Stock Screener - you can sort stocks for any exchange by best/worst performance, trade volume, tick volume, daily range and more.
* Charts - you can see dynamic charts for every stock on different time frame: 1 - 60 min, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. Prices can be viewed in charts as OHLC bars, lines, or candlesticks.
* Technical Analysis - you can study your charts with different technical analysis techniques such as moving averages, CCI, MACD, RSI, Bollinger Bands and more! In addition, you can change input parameters for any analysis technique as you want.
* Virtual Trades - before you trade with real money, test your skills by trading stocks using a virtual account.
* Market News - stay up to date with the latest announcements and news.
* Additional features - symbol search, FOREX technical analysis and projected price movements, calendar of events, classified ads, and much more.
* Supported phones and requirements - MMExplorer mobile application works on most mobile phones: Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, LG, BlackBerry, Siemens, Pantech, Windows Mobile (like Samsung BlackJack), Windows CE devices and more. Your phone should have internet access (web browsing and data).
* FREE download - you can download and use this application for FREE (charges from your carrier may apply).
Developer: GameArtists, LLC